80% of Employees to be Allowed to Return to Workplaces

Qatar’s Council of Ministers has approved amendments to the decision on reducing the number of private and public sector employees working in their workplaces. Under the amendment, up to 80% of employees, depending on their employer needs can return to workplaces. The other 20% will have to continue working from home. Employers and employees will have to continue to comply with anti-Coronavirus measures. It will apply from 28 July. Full story

About the author

Add comment

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.