As part of the preventive measures aimed at combating the effects and risks of the spread of the coronavirus, the Ministry of Labor and Professional Integration published on March 18, 2020 a press release addressed to all users which states that as of March 19, 2020:
- reception services for foreign visa work contract visa application files, installed at the “TAECHIR” counters of the regional directorates of Casablanca, Marrakech, Agadir, Tangier, Fez, Rabat and the Casablanca Finance City Autorithy counter , will be suspended for a period of 15 days, while signaling that the online service “travail.gov.ma” will remain maintained and available to users to prepare authorization request files with a view to their filing later;
- the reception services for requests to maintain the service of employees affected by the age limit within the competent services (employment offices) will be suspended for a period of 15 days.
More information is also provided by the ministry concerning useful information for any request:
- foreign work contract visa;
- information and intelligence “TAECHIR”;
- information and intelligence “Continuation in activity after the retirement age”.
Source: Ministry of Labor and Professional Integration, Communiqué, March 18, 2020: https://www.travail.gov.ma/%d8%a8%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%ba-%d9% 81% d9% 8a-% d8% b4% d8% a3% d9% 86-% d8% ae% d8% af% d9% 85% d8% a9-% d8% aa% d8% a3% d8% b4% d9 % 8a% d8% b1 /? Lang = fr